- An e-Blast sent to a targeted list of individuals that encouraged early registration and shared information about breakfast stations, swag, and more;
- Reaching out to a media contact with the local television station to pitch coverage for the event;
- Placing a guest column from a relevant local official in the local newspaper that discussed the logistics of riding in the winter;
- Cross-promoting the event on various social media channels, including related Twitter feeds, Facebook pages and e-Newsletters;
- A persistent and consistent push to local print media players at various stages preceding the day of the event.
The result? A slew of stories in local print media, great live television coverage of the event, a record turnout for the event itself, the knowledge of a job well done, and a whole lot of appreciation from our client. Here is some of that coverage; take a look, and then let us know if there’s anything you or your business have going on that Pivot can beat the drum about.