Golden West is a respected, long-time provider of housing in Boulder. The community offers independent and assisted living housing and related services. The organization sought to launch a new, higher priced independent living community on its existing campus.
- Pivot facilitated a naming scheme for the new community as well as existing housing options to help position the new community wisely among local seniors and their adult children.
- We developed a direct mail campaign targeting age and income appropriate community members, offering tours, presentations and open house events as the newer community was being built.
- We built a new website that allows the Golden West staff to continually update upcoming events and activities.
- We developed print collateral, ads and electronic newsletters.
- We supported Golden West to create buzz about this new community with an aggressive media outreach program.
Flatirons Terrace reached capacity ahead of schedule, even during a challenging economic period. Pivot has since helped to establish positioning principles for the other communities within Golden West to help clarify what the senior living provider offers Boulder’s residents.